Monday, June 10, 2013

Hula Hoop Jammin' in Apt. A

This past weekend I was fortunate to have some down time. I was able to hoop for quite a long time and work on some new tricks. I am trying to master knee hooping which is incredibly hard especially because I turn in my knees...

I am also working on dropping my head out while hooping on my shoulders and be able to gracefully catch it and be able to bring it back.... key word (gracefully) I have been able to do it a few times to that status but I would really like to master it because I think it will be a key to adding in some more dance moves to hooping.

Every time I hoop I pick it up for a different reasons sometimes because I have a down weekend or I am just feeling creative. I feel blessed that I have something silly that I love so much that allows me to be in "my zone" and be able to express myself in a different way. I haven't been able to hoop with a group recently but I hope this summer that I will be able to make it to some hoop jams.

No comments:

Post a Comment