Friday, June 7, 2013

Summer 2013

Summer is here so I thought it would be fitting to talk about my summer plans this year.

I am working a lot or more than I usually do. I am going to be teaching Biology for Summer School and work with my anonymous awesome lady part time. I am looking forward to reading at the pool. So, being the planner I am; I have compiled a list of books that I want to tackle this summer.

1.) How to Eat a Cupcake
2.) Water for Elephants
3.) Silver Linings Playbook
4.) Carrie & Me
5.) Girls in White Dresses
6.) What I Know Now” Letters to my Younger Self
7.) 20 Something 20 Everything
8.) Gone with the Wind
9.) Secret Life of Bees
10.) Are you there Vodka? It’s me Chelsea.
11.) To Marry an English Lord (Dontown Abbey)
12.) Confederacy of Dunces
13.) Why we Broke Up
14.) Sky is Everywhere
15.) An Object of Beauty
16.) Tiger Eyes (Judy Blume!)
17.) Th
18.) King of Heists
19.) Beautiful Creatures
20.) Happy Happy Happy
 
Well, I am off to read my life away.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment