Monday, July 29, 2013

Goals, goals and more goals...



My fitness training has been curbed recently with my trip to NCCAT and the fact that I really wanted to sleep in. So, here are my goals for the next few months broken down for ease (my friend Rita will be cringing on the concept of goal making).

Short term goals:

1.) Be able to do 5 burpees without feeling like I am going to die (measure able :/)
2.) Do 1 real burpee
3.) Run for 2 miles straight
4.) 20 lunges without feeling like I am going to fall over
5.) Run and be able to tell a story without walking
6.) Try hot yoga

Long term goals:
1.) Drop mile time to 11 minutes/mike
2.) Run 5 miles without stopping

Ultimate goals:
1.) Weight down to 160 lbs.
2.) Be able to run a half marathon without walking
3.) Mile time below 10 minutes/mile

I am going to try to get myself more on a routine since I have been exhausted recently with traveling and I feel like if I wake up and go to bed at certain times I will be able to get more done with my day. Tomorrow I am going to wake up at 6 am to run and hopefully will feel a little bit more structure to my day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment