Sunday, February 9, 2014

Erin's Birthday Party!



Erin celebrated her birthday on Friday. You can barely see Erin in between Hay and I. Nice photobomb. Hayleigh and I ate dinner together and began watching She's All That a 2000 classic movie when Phil came to pick us up to take us bowling. Normally I rarely can do anything in a Friday night but I am so glad that I went. Erin is one of the coolest people I know... She's quite amazing! (I feel like this statement needs more exclamation points) We went to AMF bowling in Cary and glow bowled the night away. After we went to Erin and Adam's house to eat deliciously homemade carrot cake. I don't even like carrot cake but I ate almost half of Phil's piece. Erin is also one of the best cooks I have ever met. It was a great night filled with bestie time, friend time, dancing, laughs, and singing Good Riddance in the car ride home. Lovely way to kick off a weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment