Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Valentine's Day Weekend 2014






Before Valentine's Day this year we had a horrible snow storm leaving me stuck inside for a few days but thankfully the roads were clear to go out to dinner on Friday. Phil and I went out for sushi at Vine which is where we had our second date. I hadn't really liked it the first time I had been there on that date but I was also pretty nervous the whole time. The sushi this time was delicious! I loved the detail that they put into making the boat with a watermelon heart which I ate after we were done. It was a great palate cleanser! Phil and I decided to walk next door to Madhatter's bakery where I ate half of a slice of German Chocolate cake.... Delicious! 

On Saturday, Hay and I went out for dinner and a movie. We went to see August: Osage County which was amazing! I loved it. It was thoughtful, truthful, and provoking! I thought it was going to be slightly dull at first but oh I was very wrong. It had many twists and it will definitely be one that I buy in the future. Definitely a must see for movie lovers.

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's celebration!




No comments:

Post a Comment