Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hayleigh's 100lb Celebration!!






Last Friday quite a few ladies and Phil gathered to celebrate the awesomeness that is Hayleigh and her astounding pound loss of 100lbs! We gathered at our old home La Cocina. Hay and I used to eat there every week to this day I know exactly what she used to get. So after almost a year of no jumbo margaritas she finally got to enjoy one! The staff at the restaurant didn't even recognize her because of all the weight loss. I had a great time and ate fairly well because I am still working on weight loss efforts... :)

Hayleigh has been using weight watchers and working out regularly. She sticks to the program and tracks everything and pushes herself to strive for more every week. Truly an inspiration! I asked her last week when weight watchers was going to make her a poster for the meetings....maybe someday soon. Hayleigh and I have been friends for almost two years and I am so proud of her accomplishments. She has been an inspiration to me to look at what I am eating and to live a happier life. I am so proud of her and cannot wait to celebrate more and more of the amazing goals so has yet to accomplish. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment