Thursday, August 15, 2013

Gratitude list



When I have trouble remaining present I write gratitude lists: here are some that I have found in the past year:

Gratitude list: June 13th

Sunny days, pool time, besties, communication,  awesome jobs, humor, me, soda, cotton/poly blend shirts, fiat, yoga pants, Facebook friends, pictures, awesome supportive family, iPhone, Internet, bills paid! Grad school, summer opportunities, NCCAT, lots of social situations, runnerpeeps, races, nachos, early morning runs, Lydia, tv shows/movies, my extremely comfortable bed! Music, 

Gratitude list: July 1st:

Summer job, sound of fans, friends galore, dining out, exercise groups, movies, warm sunny days, my little garden, blogging, adventures, books books books, recipes, Facebook, no make up days, work out clothes, Star Wars marathons, meditation, cooking on my own, clean apartment, grocery shopping, wall of medals and bibs, dangly earrings, sonicare toothbrush, q tips, 

Gratitude list: August 15th:
Comfy pjs, VHS tapes, journaling, phone calls from bf, besties, sushi, love, family, blogging, Pinterest, new ideas, healthy eating, balanced life, end of summer, work, sound of birds, gardening, weekends, sound of fans, trail mix, artsy experiences, wine tastings, planning, beach trips, running, keeping track, hula hoop, motivational quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment