Thursday, August 29, 2013

The 3 Boys


Flowers from Phil.


Oliver and Lewie


Lewie trying to get his smell on my sea bag.


My favorite photo of Lewie. He really loves to rub on people's bags. 

I have three new boys in my life... Two are cats... No worries. Phil and I have just begun dating two months ago but already I feel like these men are a large part of my life. His cats Lewie and Oliver have unique personalities much like my super adorable, nerdy, goofy and slightly weird boyfriend. 

Oliver will shower with you...a cat, that loves water. So weird! Afterwards, you will see water paw prints all through the apartment. And, he meows...a lot! Like, constantly. It is actually really funny (well now that I can't hear him it is.) 

Lewie on the other hand is shy and runs away when people come through the door. He doesn't fall for evil toys like laser pointers.  Lewie is sweet and will lay in Phil's lap for hours but he sheds way too much fur for me. I typically wear black and that is a huge mistake around 2 cats. Lint rollers have become my new best friend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment