Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lazy Sundays


Sliders and chicken nachos.


Beer sampler from Big Boss Brewing Co.


Phil excited to eat NACHOS!


Sushi boat: first one.

Lazy Sundays are my favorite. Last weekend, Phil and I decided to venture out to JD's Tavern in Apex which my friend Elizabeth from NCCAT introduced me too. They have the best nachos.... I mean the best nachos in the entire world! I have tried both the chicken and chili nachos and even though I really like chili their chicken nachos are out of this world. Definitely worth a try if you are in the area. 

Phil and I also decided to try a sampler from Big Boss Brewing Company. We really enjoyed their Blonde and Sack Time; both lighter beers but didn't like their IPA. Although both of us do not like IPA's. The sampler was only $4 which I thought was a steal so if you just want a light drink; give it a shot.

Then for dinner, we met Beth and Adam for sushi at Sushi Love in Durham. I had never been there before and it didn't disappoint. I always love buy one get one free sushi rolls! We ordered enough sushi to receive a boat and I was some excited hence the photo. The sushi was delicious! I ordered sunset roll which has sliced lemon on top. It had a little too much lemon but still is one of my favorite rolls. We liked this place so much that we went again this past Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment