Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bali Hai


Phil and I went on a 7 mile walk on Saturday. We decided to go out for lunch at Bali Hai which is a great local restaurant on Ninth Street. It is a Mongolian restaurant which means that you choose the ingredients and how much goes into your stir fry. It is delicious and extremely weight watchers friendly. I ordered brown rice without instead of white rice since it will keep me fuller longer.

After, Phil and I went for another short walk to grab some gelato from Franchesca's a cafe off of Ninth Street. Ninth Street is one of my favorite locations in Durham because almost everything is privately owned and it is fun to walk around all of the small shops. Some of my favorite restaurants are featured on the street. 

Please share any favorite memories or times going to Ninth Street. 

No comments:

Post a Comment