Sunday, September 29, 2013

NCCAT photos and of course awesomeness!



Building my base pair.

Putting it all together.

Proudly showing off our model of the double helix.

I finally found some awesome pictures from my time at NCCAT. I love this organization so much that I could probably just blog about it all day long. The experiences and learning that I recieve there are remarkable. I am engaged as a learner and educator. I meet and connect with educators who love the field they are in and I bring back to my students a feeling of renewed love of learning that I cannot put a price on. I hope that I continue to be able to participate in NCCAT seminars for as long as I am a teacher. It is truly my favorite professional development. And, I was lucky enough to earn a scholarship for my classroom from the partnership that they have formed with the Belk Foundation. Yippee!

How do you recieve professional development at your workplace? Have you been able to go to NCCAT? How was your experience?



No comments:

Post a Comment