Friday, October 11, 2013

Abundance




Over the past two years, I have read a lot of Wayne Dyer books. If you haven't heard of him he is definitely worth a few hours of your time. My favorite book of his is, "Power of Intention."

I was extremely moved by the book "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle which I first read when I had very few friends nearby and was living on my own. Eckhart Tolle was what introduced me to Dr. Dyer. Since, reading Tolle and many of Dr. Dyer's books I have noticed amazing people come into my life and a more effective way of living my life: presently. 

Since reading his books, I have stopped worrying about money. I know, right. I have a budget and I know what is my bank account but I used to incessantly worry about money and his books taught me that if I worry about things to excess than I never will believe that they will come to me and since then I have had coincidences or marvelisms where I will receive exactly what I need versus me stressing about something that I don't have.

I find Dyer's books to be extremely on point and if you practice what he is saying you certainly will feel the abundance of the Universe. I know it sounds a little weird or maybe incredibly weird but if you are feeling down, or stressed out and you just looking for something new to read his books have helped shape me to become the person I am today and I am truly blessed for that.  






No comments:

Post a Comment