Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Weight Watchers Update: the Classic Slip up


I had been doing really well on WW... I had lost almost 6 pounds which was a healthy loss and then when I had felt the success I began to eat more thinking well my extra points plus could be used but than it became an every day occurrence. I was over and a few days I had ate things that I knew I shouldn't eat (molten lava cake!) 

I had been going to meetings on Saturday mornings but wasn't really connecting to the group/leader so I stopped going which was one reason I started to slip up. 

So last Wednesday, I went with Hay who has lost 72 pounds and her sister Whit who is down to her weight before her pregnancy! Omgosh! Amazing! 

Their leader,was amazing! She was personable and very genuine about weight loss...unfortunately, she only does one meeting a week and I normally work my second job so she suggested going to a different meeting location which I am going to start this weekend. 

My mom who has been a lifetime member decided we would start texting each other how many points we used that day which I feel will be very helpful and will keep me honest about obtaining my goals. I want to lose: 47 pounds and I know I can use weight watchers to get there...I just have to make the lifestyle changes so that I can treat myself with more respect... I hope that my blog will help me along the way!

Goal weight photo: last time I was close to goal weight was 2006.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment