Sunday, October 13, 2013

Weight Watchers Update


One of my favorite quotes that I need to remember more often.

I am on week 6 of weight watchers. Last week, I had an epic meltdown on Wednesday. Not an emotional meltdown but I was just sick of tracking and instead if using my awesome resources of Hayleigh and my mom... I ordered...pizza hut. 27 points later I of course felt awful both emotionally and physically. I had spent an entire days worth of points in an evening. Was it worth it? Nope. I know that I emotionally eat and this was a random occurrence where I wasn't emotional but I hadn't planned my meal which is really where a lot of success is with weight watchers. I am a super planner with everything but meals... That is my goal this week is to stick to what I say I am eating. 

When I went to weigh in this week I was almost positive that I would have at least a pound of weight gain but I had lost 0.8 lbs putting my total weight loss at -5.8. Woot! I am curious now to see what I could have had if I hadn't caved for pizza. Next week, I will have to see. :)

Anyone have success with different diet plans or lifestyle changes?

No comments:

Post a Comment