Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Random Happenings

Some random photos from the past few weeks. I promise I didn't eat as much ice cream as the pictures show in one week... :) 


Phil and I went to the Farmer's Market this past Saturday. He decided he was going to eat an entire loaf of bread... It didn't work out so well for him or the bread. Way too many carbs!


I decided to try Italian Ice which was a deliciously good idea. I had orange and coconut which were all made with no artificial sugars. 

This is one of my favorite places to go for frozen yogurt. Phil and I have a card which almost has a free small yogurt. They add the toppings for you which I feel is incredibly more hygienic and slightly more nicer than serve your own places.


Came across this sign the other day and immediately thought of Hayleigh. Had I known, that Blues Traveler was going to be here I definitely would have made it a to do since Hay and I love 90's rock bands.



Lewie on Phil's phone. He does this so people have to pet him... he loves attention.


My peppers from my garden nicely arranged in my Halloween decorations. I love Halloween! :) 


Tijuana Flats is celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness by offering pink tortilla chips shaped in the ribbon. I couldn't resist a picture of such a nice gesture from Tijuana Flats. That's why they are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment