Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Book 1 out of 50: To Marry an English Lord


My first book of the year is done. Phil have me this book for Christmas. I wanted to read it before I began the tv series of Downton Abbey. The book was extremely interesting considering in don't usually like to read historical books or haven't read one in a long time. I found the premise interesting that American Heiresses would marry Englishmen to gain titles in the Royal Family. 

After I finished it last week I began my 2 series of Downton Abbey which was over quite quickly. The episodes were great and I am glad that I read the book in conjunction with the tv show. 

I am working on a few books right now but keep bouncing back from one book to the next.

Any one else reading anything interesting right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment