Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Training Plan


After my Monday run... It was 65 degrees out. So beautiful!

Recently I haven't been making it to the Galloway runs because it has been in the teens in the mornings which doesn't sound like to much fun to me. But I'm very proud that I have continued running and training with the help of Hayleigh who goes to the gym almost every day.

Our school has a room with weights and a few machines that are for teacher use after school. I have been using the elliptical and recumbent bike when they are working. It is great to be able to catch up with other teachers as well as Hay after the work day. 

This week's training plan:

Monday: Ran 2.11 miles (9:40 pace) Fastest I have ran in a few years but had to cut the run short because I desperately needed to stretch.

Tuesday: rest day

Wednesday: Elliptical minimum of 30 minutes

Thursday: 30 minute run

Friday: yoga/rest day

Saturday: Galloway run 8 miles

Sunday: Pure Barre class

I signed up for a deal at a brand new Pure Barre location opening up less than 10 minutes from my apartment. I have never done it before so I am really looking forward to trying it for a few weeks. If you are interested in trying it out here is their website: http://www.purebarre.com


No comments:

Post a Comment