Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Time for a Little Gratitude...

Thanksgiving is the time to be grateful for all the small things in our lives. 

Phil bought me this flower the other day just because (aww...he is awesome!)


"The best things in life are not things."

First and foremost, my family who has always support me through the silly and often stupid decisions that I made throughout my teenage/young adult life. They have always been there for me and I will always be grateful to the support family provides. 

The great state of North Carolina: it may be odd to be thankful for a state but this state has provided me with a happier life since moving away from Maine where I suffered from seasonally affective disorder. I have also found my passion for teaching here.

My Friends: This would thankfully take a long time of all the awesome people I have in my life but those people know who they are... I remark that they are awesome because of course they are. Each person has uniquely helped me through hard times and great times and we all share amazing memories. 

My Relationships: Old and new because they have taught me to learn from my mistakes and who I deserve to have in my life. I am grateful to have so many relationships that are meaningful that it would be difficult not to thank them.

My Students: They are awesome! If it weren't for my students the job would certainly not be worth it. They teach me patience, make me laugh, teach me things and allow me to open their mind to new things.

There are so many things to be grateful for and I hope that I continously live in the abundance of all the awesome things (people) in my life.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment