Sunday, December 8, 2013

Moving Day for the Murphy's

Phil and I helped Whitney and Jimmy move...well, I should say Phil helped way more than me. I took a ton of photos of the beautiful Miss Lydia. My friends are having babies all around me and it is a blessing to spend time with them and share in the beginning of their lives. I can't wait to see Lydia and Addy grow up and see all my friends build their families. 

Lydia kept on wanting to be switched from me to Phil. Evidentially it is a big compliment to Phil that she even wants to be held because Jimmy is the only one that she likes to hold her. She has quite a good grip and pulled on Phil's lip and beard. Thankfully, I wasn't wearing any jewelry!



A chunk full of beard!


And then, the cuteness continues....





Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of Addy but will post some soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment