Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thanksgiving/Friendsgiving


For Thanksgiving, Phil and I were invited to Justin and Caty's for a Friendsgiving. Due to everyone having lots of Thanksgiving food we all made something not typical of the a Thanksgiving menu. Phil and I made chinese dumplings which are delicious. We are actually making them for dinner tonight. Caty made a delicious spinach lasagna which was over the top good. I was glad that we were offered leftovers from that meal. We have been eating leftovers for the past week and a half to try to reduce all of the food in the fridge. 

On Black Friday, I bought some of my favorites: DVD's. It is certainly the best day of the year to get great deals on seasons of shows. Since I don't have cable I like to buy the seasons and when they are $30 off, even better! Here is what I was able to get this year: yay! 


No comments:

Post a Comment