Sunday, December 8, 2013

Birch Box: The best box in the world!

After reading Kath Eats (katheats.com), she suggested this wonderful gift box which sends you beauty samples based on your preferences once a month. They send you 5-6 samples which you are able to rate or buy more if you would like the full size.

I am not very big on beauty products so for me I love this idea because I can learn a little bit more about different products and they give you tips and pointers on how to use the samples that you receive. Which is great for the uneducated beauty folk, like me.


I was so excited when I recieve it that I almost ripped the box. If you would like to try one go to www.birchbox.com. There is a 2 week waiting list to just start your account. Clearly other people find this to be a great idea as well!


Here is my first box. It came with: a chocolate bar with pop rocks in it which was quite alarming, leave in conditioner, body cream, a nail polish which I love the color of and my favorite a highlighting pencil. I also love that they send you emails about tips and tricks on how to use the products. Since, I am not very good at understanding how to use make up the helpful hints make me feel like I can actually use all of these products! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment