Friday, December 20, 2013

Wiggs Christmas Party

Phil looking fancy with my sweater.




<3


This past Saturday, Phil and I were invited to Elizabeth and Trey's house in Apex for a Christmas Party. I met Liz at NCCAT and we instantly bonded (it's not difficult she is hilarious!!!) We both had a great time. Plenty of entertainment, awesome food and drinks. Phil and Trey talked lots of Science things since Trey is a Bio-technologist and Phil is a Molecular Technician. Science!

Trey was nice enough to give us a tour of their townhouse. They have the largest townhouse I have ever seen in my life. It is beautiful! Liz is an awesome English Teacher and named her house Tara after Gone with the Wind which I still haven't read or seen. It's on my book list to be read. Pretty much, a delightful evening and I can't wait for trivia nights starting back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment