Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Culprit: Sweets!


I am so proud of myself! I did not eat any of these delicious looking point ruiners. Sweets are my favorite things: they help me when I have a good, bad, not so great, awesome, worrisome day. Well, I thought they helped. Now, I am tracking all of my feelings after I eat sweets...like does my stomach hurt, is my stress gone, do I feel like this was a good decision? Guilt is a powerful motivator for me to continue eating sweets. Which then just adds the points on...who woulda thunk it? 

I am beginning to see the light and idea behind weight watchers of the small changes. I am tracking my points online and on paper so I can set small goals every week and be able to track them. This week I am working in drinking more water and to ask myself if I am hungry or if I am thirsty? 

Please feel free to share any stories of your own with the culprits behind living a healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment