Sunday, December 8, 2013

Tis the season <3





This year will be the first year that I will not spend the holidays with my family. Plane tickets were almost $500. Yikies! I will certainly miss my family and all of our wonderful traditions. We always spend Christmas Eve with my mom's family and then we used to work around my Dad's schedule for the events of Christmas. This was the first year that my Dad would be free for both days...bummer! Thankfully I will be going to Phil's hometown in South Carolina to spend the holidays with his family. I love pinning new ideas about holiday traditions. It is interesting to see what traditions each family has. I will also get to spend the holidays with two adorable cats and Phil. 

What are some of your holiday traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment