Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Best of 2013: Positively Present

Every day I receive certain bloggers emails many that offer advice or ideas to keep a present lifestyle. One of my favorites positively present wrote about creating a list of the bests of the past year so I thought it would be fun to try it out for the first time. 

Original article: http://www.positivelypresent.com/2013/12/the-best-of-2013.html

Stephanie's Best of 2013:

- Ran in 4 races (running for a buddy!)

- Swam in a triathlon

- Recieved 3 grants for my classroom

- Went to NCCAT and received a scholarship for my time there

- Celebrated my Grandmother's 80th Birthday 

- Collaborated with co-workers on fun opportunities

- Started my National Boards process

- Left my 2nd job to give more time to me

- Joined weight watchers/Galloway

- Spent Valentine's Day with my bestie <3

- Ran the lottery to run the Beach to Beacon

- Went to PA and SC this year on road trips 








What are some of your bests for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment