Monday, December 30, 2013

Reflections of 365 days

What a change a year can make... even a few days...

Last year, Hayleigh and I ate every week at La Cocina our favorite mexican place. We haven't been there in months. Mexican is not super weight watchers friendly: Hayleigh joined weight watchers and has lost over 90 lbs.... Amazing!!!

Last year, I was living in my apartment enjoying the smell of the heat that really smelt like burnt dust. For some reason, I like that smell. Thinking about getting pets but having no commitment to them. Now I live with Phil and his two cats in a teeny apartment that doesn't smell like burnt dust.

Last year, I was single and trying online dating to try to find someone who would be a perfect match for me. I was happy being single and just taking my time to enjoy the process of dating but I certainly wanted more. This past July I met someone who changed my perspective and every day since then I have been able to be myself as well as a partner in an amazing journey.

Though I was happy through out this year I have seen these little changes as blessings. That I know now that relationships change because we have a greater purpose and that people come into our lives for reasons we don't always know.

Hope that you have a little time for reflection and feel free to post your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment